Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Paisley pattern and spring




My paisley is coming along nicely.It has been a good week so far. Hoping to get the second one finished tomorrow. I plan to hook them differently so it will be interesting to see how they turn out.the daffodils are in full bloom. Lots of colour around everywhere. We are having lovely weather. It may not be so great later in the week. It will be nice to see how the teacher does the braided or basket weave style rug. I will be trying that at home.There are some wonderful rugs displayed. A great group of rughookers who are very talented . It is nice to see the progress we are all making as the week goes by. Anyway.I am off to read and  to try to get to sleep early. Beautiful wool .I hope to learn something new ...........and maybe I will try another paisley on my own.They are so pretty...........

No comments:

Post a Comment