Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cardinal,feels like summer/Halibut Mola



It was a beautiful sunny summer like day today.I spent part of my day sitting in the garden .We have a bird feeder and many little birds come to eat and sit in the trees. I managed to get a photo of a few. We do have a large tree where  we often see a woodpecker. I will try to get a picture of the woodpecker ,it is difficult at times to catch them. It will be back to 50 degrees tomorrow which is normal for this time of year. I guess the shorts will be put away again.I did get out for a walk this evening with my sweetie , the wind was picking up.Lots of folks out enjoying the day. Must get going now and maybe I will do a bit of hooking. Sweetie suggested a NL mola fish.A cod or even better a Halibut Mola.Now that would be fun........Must go .Masterpiece Theatre is a waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment