Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mola fish finished except for the whipping

I finished off the mola fish pattern . I must say that I love the colours and the great textured wool that I bought from Nola in Lenexa,Kansas. It kind of matches my crocus flowers. I walked again today at Racoon Valley and survived the Greys Lake  to Principal Park walk downtown. It took over 2 hours and walked the legs off myself ....It is a beautiful Day here ,maybe the capris can come out. I guess I should get working on something new. I do need to go shopping for Easter gifts for my grandsons.I may have to buy another Puppet . Noah seems to love them. I will pull the garden furniture out and then maybe I can sit out in the sunshine.YA!!!!I love spring.........

1 comment:

  1. That is a great fish. Love the colors you used. Thanks for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete