Friday, March 25, 2011

It snowed- waiting for spring...........

I thought spring was here but it snowed and there are snowflakes falling outside the window. I mailed my application to NL for rug school. It will be in Gross Morne again. I did start my fish mola pattern but ran out of the fun black wool.What to do? I have also misplaced a nice piece of green wool. It must be here.........I am figuring out how things work on this blog and have added a few blogs that I like. I do need to get the Grandfather rug started .I have told a friend of ours that I will hook a rug in exchange for a beautiful sailboat art photograph.My poor crocus plants are covered in snow and I was going to haul out the garden furniture.What was I thinking> I did buy a piece of Paisley which I will be using in my workshop in April on Hooking a Paisley . Should be great.......Anyway.I do need another cup of tea from my Tim Hortons teapot..with my T

etley tea....Maybe I will try to post the grandfather rug that I am going to do again for St. Vincents .........Cant wait to go hooking with the rughookers out that way..Maybe spring will be back in a few more days...crossing my fingers for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment