Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Painting is done .......most of it .........






I spent the last week painting the living,dining and two bathrooms. It looks good and the colour was croissant. Thanks to my friend June for motivating me to do this. When the guy at the paint store mixed the paint i noticed it was a combination of black,maroon and yellow. Must be a rughooker thing .dye pots and all......I have not been hooking much but am at the beach on the grandfather rug........I guess I will try a bit tonight. I do need to finish the trim in the bathrooms .After that I thought about painting the den/t.v. room. May have to wait for fall.....i will get back to my walking today and that healthy eating plan I am on........We just got a new storm door .....finally.....The cat can't bring dead things in now..........I just saw a book from canada that I may want to read /short stories High speed and crow by sheila McClarty. Great review . It is not available here so I may have to get it in Newfoundland for my summer reading. Can't wait to go and I still need to plan that as well. It will soon be June and I need to get a design planned for the Decorah Camp. I have decided to do Gervs'Bench stories for the Grandsons....Just need to get myself moving on it. Anyway, the weather is nice.A walk today and maybe I can plant the dinner plate Dahlias as well........well why not............My son told his Grandfather once that he was lazy. Dad who was a hard worker said that was not a good thing...He was not a lazy person...........Funny the things you remember.........I will not be lazy and will get to the flowerbed today...........

No comments:

Post a Comment